Monday, September 8, 2008

Family Pictures

Nick is less than a week away for departing to the MTC and so we had to do the obligatory famiy pictures before he left. Tell us what you think. I think they turned out pretty well.


Nick is excited to be on his last leg before heading out. He has put his room into storage. Zoe has been measuring space to plan her take over. We are now into the reminders like, "This is your last Sunday in the house." I think he is pretty excited to leave.


Darbi and Jaren have started cross country running practice and are doing well. It looks like Darbi will make the varsity team so she is excited about that. She has her first race and Saturday to determine placing for the upcoming season.


2 comments:

Marylin said...

Love the back ground! I think the picture turned out awesome, and how nice to have kids old enough that they will all look at the camera at the same time!! :)

Angela said...

Tell Darbi CONGRATS on making the Varsity team for me! I also have pictures from girls camp I will forward to you all via Hilary. Don't hold your breath though, it may be several weeks before I actually remember to email them to her!

BTW: The picture looks great and the setting is incredible!