Saturday, June 21, 2008

Home at last

The boys and I are finally back from Oregon. We spent a week there painting a small grocery store. The good part is Nick and Jaren are being paid to see how valuable getting an education can be. After working a few nights they have decided that doing homework and getting good grades is worth the effort. I would have to agree with them. Usually I run enough crews that I don't have to go out but we have been so busy that I have to put on the work pants.

Nick still has no word of any mission call. Of course we didn't expect it yet but still he runs to the mail box every day. Or should I say his mother does. She pushes everyone to the floor to make it out first.

Other than working and fending off bored children, life is great. We finally have weather in the 80's and I would have to say it is about time. Jaren has a party with his friends tonight and we are trying to convince him to invite a few girls. I think he is in the "I can't believe this is legal!" mode.

No comments: