Monday, June 16, 2008

Graduation and Boating

Nick had his graduation on Monday. It was nice because everything went so timely. I heard they had 11 valedictorians and I almost fainted because each one gets to talk. They did it as a group and each took less then a minute. That's my kind of talk. I am trying to push for that on high council Sunday. Something like, "Pray, say em'. Commandments, keep em'. Scriptures, read em'. Vulgarities, avoid em' on Sundays." That would keep my attention. Anyway, graduation was good. He made it and looked pretty happy doing it. His papers are in and he is on pins and needles to find out where he will go.




For family home evening we went to the lake and enjoyed a nice boat ride and dinner. This is about the first nice day we have had and so we took advantage of it. Now the kids are out in the back playing badminton while the dog chases the birdie and then runs off with it.




The boys and I leave for some out of town work for the rest of the week in Oregon. We are going to take our clubs just in case.

1 comment:

Mom N said...

Ya, Ya...I've heard that one before!