Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Missionary Letter

It is pretty funny being in another country during election time. Everyone asks what I think being an american. I just laugh and tell them who i would want and leave it at that. But it sounds like Obama won from what mom told me, oh well. As far as the weather goes we have been really fortunate here. it has been nice and pretty warm, it looks like it is trying to become winter with all the fog and cold nights but the day s are wonderful. that stinks about zoe and her election. just tell her i love her and she will have more fun not being president, cause when you are president all people do is complain to you. lol. i'm sure she will be ok in a few days. that is so cool that jaren did so well in his race, that is amazing. and darbi also she is amazing for just a freshman. i wish i was as good at anything as a freshman. both of them tear it up on the field. it sounds like byu is still lovin to flirt with danger, i think that is why they lose. who knows. as for sports it sounds like it was a good time to leave with all my teams doing so well this year. man, it is just funny when your teams start doing horrible. good ol' wsu. and so much for the seahawks eh? pathetic it is. I have actually lost weight in the field. it is nice cause in the mtc i was havin to pull my pants tight to get them buttoned, but now they are kinda loose, so that is nice.lol. i heard about derrick and that would be interesting to be in the mtc for the holidays. as for the work here, i am actually beginning to become a focused and hard working missinoary. not that i wasn't just more so now. It is pretty cool to be able to feel the Lord working in my life. I can't believe the blessings that come to one, becuase of missionary service. I have always heard of them, but it is so surreal to have them in your own life. I'm so glad that i am out here. and tell mom to quite asking to get released cause if she does that i'm going to pray that she is still the teacher when i get home. we will alwasys be blessed if we magnify our calling and lose ourself in the service of others. I love you so much and will always be grateful for how you raised me dad. i love you.
Love your son
Elder Novakovich

2 comments:

Mom N said...

What a neat letter. We love hearing from our missionary grandson!!

Mom N said...

Oh my goodness. What a BIG baby!