Thursday, July 17, 2008

Nikki is in Jail again

Since life seems to be pretty boring around here, I thought I would throw out a headline that would grab everyone's attention. Did it work? Of course I shouldn't resort to out right lies to draw people in, after all, this is just her first time in jail and we are pretty sure she will cleared of all charges.


We are sure that Darbi is going to succomb to boredome. Anybody out there want to adopt a 14 year old? Nick and I are going to Seattle this weekend to catch a Mariners game. He has been working his backside off lately and so I told him I would take him over for the game. Zoe spent the day yesterday at an amusement park with a friend whose dad is in Iraq and her mother leaves for Texas because she is also being assigned somewhere for training. Makes you glad for your blessings. She will go live with her grandmother.


Nikki and I went out on the boat this weekend with some friends for a tour of Lake Coeur d' Alene. It was pretty fun and the desserts were to die for. So anyone want to come and visit and we will take you out.


Nikki has talked me into training for a marathon. When I said yes, I had assumed that a "marathon" was some sort of candy bar. I thought, "yea, I can train to eat one of those no problem." Since little did she know that I had been training for that for the past 23 years. It wasn't until I signed the contract that she told me that I had to run 2.6 miles. I have never run more than 3 miles in a whole week let alone in one running and now I am expected to run 2.6 miles all at once. Well I say bring it on!

2 comments:

The Plumbs said...

Nice picture of your boat. Who were your "friends"?

Heather said...

Do you mean 26.2 rather than 2.6? Cause I don't think 2.6 will be that hard Mike.

What marathon?